Labels

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Hopeful

Image result for one year old cakeToday, the third of my four miracles morphs from a "baby" into an official, one-year-old.

He's toddling around, but he knows crawling is faster.  As I watch him move, I am hopeful that he will always focus on doing what is best for him.

He's can stand his ground with puppy dogs, his brother, and other children. As I watch him go quietly for the car/truck left behind, I am hopeful he will always be able with stand his ground and do what is right, for him.

He's a bundle of eager anticipation for life.  He eats, sleeps, smiles, and embraces all opportunities for hugs as if THIS was his job!  I'm hopeful he will always live life fully and focus on opportunities for happiness.

On a day when we have every reason to focus on what is not-so-good in our world, I'm hopeful this little one is making and will continue to make our world a better place. 

No comments: